Get your Remote Control Car Repaired
REPAIRS – SPARES – SERVICING – TUNE UPS – TEARDOWNS & REBUILDS
DarBro RC Model Shop are here to help you get the most out of your car and to keep it running at peak performance.
We are registered with most mainstream RC hobby suppliers and will do our best to have you up and running as soon as possible. Some of the brands we have worked with so far are Traxxas, Habao, HPI, Losi, FTX, to name a few. Both nitro, petrol and electric are all supported.
On assessing your car, we will then be able to give you an estimate to complete the repair job and have it sent back to you. Most jobs can be done within the first hour’s labour charge. It’s rare we have to charge a second hour.
If you have WhatsApp we can keep you updated on the progress of your repair.
We do not use After Run Oil after we have completed an engine job as most of the time folks want to get driving straight away after they collect. Please ask for After Run Oil and how to use it if you do not have any. It’s a very important part of owning and running a Nitro Engine.
For any other enquiries related to this service, please fill out the contact form.
- RC labour inspection and/or first half hour labour – £24.00 Inc. VAT
(This does not include any spares/parts required)
- Most full services or large repairs will be charged out at a full hour. 1/5 scale also charged out at a full hour.
- One off Sundries charge – £ 4.75 Inc. VAT
The sundries charge covers any or all of the following supplies that may be required …
- Cleaning materials
- Cable Ties
- The odd non-branded screws, nuts or washers we need to replace.
Don’t worry if you are unable drop your car in.
Securely package the car with the form and post it to us via a courier with tracking. We will notify you when we receive it.
Be sure to read the preparation checklist below before sending in your car!
- Drain all fuel from car (for Nitro/Petrol)
- Clean chassis of any oil/fuel residue
- Seal exhaust outlet. A piece of plastic folded over the exhaust outlet and secured with a rubber band is perfect
- Remove batteries from Transmitter and secure in a plastic bag. Send with model
- Remove body shell and hang onto if you have a body shell fitted. Retain body clips
- If you have a bottle of fresh fuel, you can send that along too to reduce the cost of Fuel per tank. We can supply a new bottle of you require which we will use to tune your car. The remainder will be supplied for return to you
NOTE: Its important the fuel is new within the last 3 months. We may still reject your fuel if we find evidence of dirt/water ingress into the fuel you supply.
- Include any spares you want us to fit
- Include a note with your full details on
- Include a note with the work required
- Ensure your shipping box is up to the task and use plenty of packaging to secure everything within the box. We will need to use the same box for the return journey. If we cannot use the same box, there may be an additional charge for packaging.
Once your car is completed and repackaged, we will advise you of the weight and dimensions so that you can book your courier for collection.