- Eliminates cables
- Small size
- No complex programming
- Works with most simulator/games that
can accept a normal joystick input from USB
Wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSMX / DSM2
radio to your computer, Android tablet or Android mobile device and play games
or use with compatible R/C simulators *. No additional hardware or software is
required. Simply plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer, or micro
USB port of your Android tablet or mobile device and you are ready to go.
- PC, MAC, and Android Compatible
- Enables any DSMX or DSM2 transmitter to
connect wirelessly as a USB game controller –
Not compatible with the DM9 Module or DX7 Gen 1
- No additional drivers required, uses
generic drivers already available on most operating systems
- Works with most games and simulators
that are compatible with USB game controllers. Such as.
- RealFlight (8.0 and above)
- DRL (Drone Racing League) Simulator
- LiftOff FPV Simulator
- HotProps FPV Simulator
- Android – Absolute RC Plane Sim
- Android – FPV FreeRider
Needed to Complete
- PC, Mac, or Android mobile device
- Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 transmitter
- Compatible R/C simulator software
What’s in the Box?
- (1) Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle
- (1) Product Manual
- Press and hold the bind button while
inserting the dongle into the USB port. The orange LED will flash
repeatedly, indicating the dongle is in bind mode.
- Follow the transmitter instructions to
put the transmitter into bind mode.
- The dongle LED will glow solid orange
when the binding process is complete.
- The transmitter is now ready to use in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.