This is the all-new Pro-Line RC Body Paint – Candy Blood Red specially formulated for Polycarbonate. Have you been wanting a specialty paint that is easy to use and can add some depth to your color scheme? Pro-Line has a Ready to Spray 100% Transparent Water Based Dye Candy Paint that adds to any pearl or metallic colors. Pro-Line’s Team of Innovators have painted literally thousands of RC car bodies over the years and now offers ready to spray R/C Body paints specially formulated to help you achieve the same jaw-dropping results we do. Developed by R/C body painters for painters, this water-based airbrush paint is ultra-flexible, extremely durable and easy to use. Have the confidence that you are spraying the best!
Ready to Spray
This pre-mixed airbrush Candy paint makes it easy to grab the color you want and spray without the hassle of mixing (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi). This paint is very user-friendly, covers well and can be applied heavy for a candy paint. Spray medium wet coats to achieve even color saturation. The Pro-Line Candy colors will continue to get darker as more coats are applied. Available in single 2 fl oz (60 ml.) individual bottles or a 6-pack set. Pro-Line has you covered.
Specially Formulated for Polycarbonate
Bash, Crash, Race or Show, Team Pro-Line has done it all! Pro-Line R/C Paint is a high-performance durable water-based airbrush paint that is specially formulated to meet the extreme requirements of polycarbonate R/C Bodies. It is durable yet flexible to allow R/C bodies to deform and come back to their shape. You will not only get great performance; you also get the same color options chosen by the experts.
“Finally, a water-based paint out of the bottle that doesn’t have to be thinned! It spreads fantastically and covers entirely without beading. A no-brainer for the RC painting pro or enthusiast.” – Charlie Barnes, CFX Paintworks
- 100% Transparent Dye Candy Paint
- Paint appears dark in the bottle.
- Candy colors will become darker the more coats are applied.
- Professional Results
- Developed by R/C Painters for R/C Painters
- Specially Formulated for R/C Bodies
- Ready to Spray. Use right out of the bottle (with a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- Spray Without the Hassle of Mixing
- Water Based
- Extremely Durable and Ultra-Flexible
- Easy to Use
Pro-Line RC Body Paint 2 fl oz (60 ml.) Bottle (1 pc)
- Secure lid & shake well for 30 seconds for optimum color mixture blend
- Use right out of the bottle (with a 35mm + tip @ 30-35psi.). Do not reduce.
- Avoid very high psi as this can cause dry spray and loss of adhesion.
- Apply 3 – 5 medium wet coats for full color saturation. Allow each coat to air dry tack free. Do not use heat.
- 60-70% overlap pattern is preferable for an even coat.
- Back these candy colors with a reflective color such as a pearl or metallic as a mid coat. Then back that with a solid color such as white for brightness (i.e. – Candy Apple effect: Candy Blood Red, Metallic Gold, White)
- Clean up: Best results when rinsed from the airbrush with (PL6324-0) Paint Reducer
- Keep from freezing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.