Pro-Line now has the ultimate licensed Chevy body – the 1978 Chevy C-10 Race Truck! This step-side classic truck body features large, full race fenders and styling that will separate your truck from the rest. This well-known and recognizable truck body style won many desert races in the mid to late 70’s and was driven by off-road legends Parnelli Jones, Rick Mears and Walker Evans making it the ultimate dream truck to many race fans. The body includes fully licensed Chevy grill, headlight and taillight decals to complete the look. Give your Short Course Truck the tough look it deserves with Pro-Line’s new Chevy C-10 body!
Pro-Line 1978 Chevy C-10 Race Truck Clear Body Features:
- Officially Licensed 1978 Chevy C-10 Race Truck Body
- Great Fit on your Slash 2wd or Slash 4×4
- Features Step Side Bed and Wide Race Style Fenders
- The Dream Race Truck Body
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Detailed Sticker Sheet Included
- 1978 Chevy C-10 Race Truck Clear Body (1 pc)
- Decal Sheet
- Window Masks Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear polycarbonate and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.