Model Technics uses carefully engineered ingredients and standards:
• Methanol – (CH3OH) 99.85% pure. Produced to BSENISO 9002 standard and IMPCA spec and contains less than 0.05% water.
• NitroMethane – (CH3NO2) 99.95% pure. The best commercially available spec. Does not contain the carcinogen 2-Nitropropane.
• Anti-foaming – An Anti-Foaming agent is added to fuels.
• EDL – A synthetic oil developed by Model Technics in 1980 and still under continuous development. Considered to be at the front of synthetic oil technology.
• Filtration – After mixing fuels are pressure filtered to 1 micron.
• Castor Oil – (Ricinoleic acid to chemists) Each batch is tested by Model Technics before acceptance. As castor oil is a natural product there are always variations.
• Klotz Oils – The leading producer of model engine oils in USA. Super Techniplate contains 20% Castor oil while Regular Techniplate is a pure synthetic.
• ML70 – Produced by G-Max in England, formulated in the early 70s.
• Iso Propyl Nitrate – Ignition improver for diesel fuels. In world-wide short supply. A must for diesel fuels.
• Safety – Legal child resistant closures are fitted to all polys.
SICAL additive provides:
• Uncritical needle settings
• Reduced head temperatures
• Consistent smooth running
• Noticeable power increase
• Prolonged peak power runs
• Smooth reliable tickover
• Strong dependable pick-up
• Minimal varnish and carbon
• Superb corrosion protection
• Extremely long engine life
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.