- FlyFun 110, 130 and 160HV models will only allow programming changes using LED program card (purchase separately) and do not support “Transmitter” or “Stick” setting adjustments as the weblisting and manuals state.
- ESC which features a high performance 32-bit ARM M4 microprocessor (with a running frequency of up to 72MHz) is compatible with various brushless motors.
- Microprocessor powered by a separate DC regulator has better anti-interference performance greatly reduces the possibility of losing control.
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) Technology greatly improves throttle response & driving efficiency and reduces ESC temperature.
- Built-in high-power BEC with output voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V and 7.4V. The BEC module is separate from other circuits on the ESC, so the normal BEC output can be guaranteed (when issue like burnt power board happens) to allow users to get the aircraft back before crash. (Note: the FLYFUN 80A/120A/130A/160A-HV-OPTO-V5 doesn’t have this function.)
- Normal/Soft/Very Soft start-up modes are compatible with regular propeller airplanes and EDF jet airplanes (pls ensure to select the “Very Soft Start-up” mode when using EDF jet airplanes). Separate programming cable for connecting ESC to a LED program box and allows users to program the ESC anytime, anywhere. (For detailed info, please refer to the user manual of HOBBYWING LED program box.)
- Normal/proportional/reverse brake modes (esp. reverse brake mode) can effectively shorten the landing distance for the aircraft. (Note: FLYFUN 20A/30A Mini /110A/130A/160A-HV-OPTO-V5 don’t have this function.)
- Multiple protection features like start-up, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, over-current, over-load, abnormal input voltage and throttle signal loss effectively prolong the service life of the ESC.
Cont./Peak Current: 110A/140A
Input: 6-14S LiPo
Input /output wire:10AWG 150mm
Input connector: NO
Output connector: NO
Weight (g): 180
Reverse Brake Mode: Not Supported
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.