Built with high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the MAX10 is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most extreme racing applications, but it is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
The MAX10 features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX10 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the use of various high voltage servos.
When pairing the MAX10 with a Hobbywing matching motor (i.e. EzRun 3652/3660 G2 motor), the temperature sensor cable on the ESC will monitor the motor temperature and protect the motor from irreversible damage due to overheating in real time.
- Capacitor Thermal Protection
- High Reliability & Durability
- Super Internal BEC
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
- Regular Firmware Updates
Cont./Peak Current: 60A/450A
Input: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
BEC Output: Switch Mode 6V/7.4V,3A
Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1/Black-14AWG-200mm*1
Output Wires: Black-14AWG-200mm*3
Input Connectors: No
Output Connecotors: 3.5 Bullet Connectors (Female)
Fan Size: 25.0×25.0x10.0mm
Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
Powered by: BEC
SET Button on ESC: Supported
LED Program Box: Supported
LCD Program Box: Supported
WiFi Module: Supported
The HobbyWing EzRun 3652 G2 motor features an Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet “staggered pole” rotor (Hobbywing-patented). It has low cogging effect and torque pulsation for improved control feel around corners. The built-in temperature sensor and sensor port protect the motor from damage due to overheating when pairing with an EzRun Max10/Max10 SCT ESC.
HobbyWing EzRun 3652 G2 3300KV SL Motor Features:
- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet “staggered pole” rotor
- Built-in temperature sensor and sensor port
- O-ring seal fitted between the front end bell and motor case
- Special design motor case (the end attaches to the front end bell) isolates inner coils from outside to protect winding from being damaged by overlong screws
- Special technology for temperature control for less heat and more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%)
- CNC machined aluminium housing, high purity copper windings and advanced rotor structure
- Rebuild-able design for easy routine maintenance
Pole Count: 4
KV Rating: 3300
LiPo Cells: 2-3S
No-load Current(A): 4.3
Timing: 0 Degrees(Fixed)
Length (mm): 52.00
Shaft Diameter (mm): 3.175
Weight (g): 218
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.