- AC or DC input power.
- AC 100W shared over two channels.
- DC 100W x2.
- Blue backlit LCD (2 x 16).
- 2-14V lead-acid (Pb) x 2.
- 0.1-10.0A charge rate in 0.1A increments.
- 1-8 cells NiCd / NiMH x 2.
- 1-4S LiPo / LiHV / LiIon / LiFe x 2.
- Cell balance with 0.01V tolerance.
- Proven XT60 battery ports.
- Built in balancers with XH style connectors.
- Recall data for up to ten batteries.
- Compact size.
Charger manufacturers come and charger manufacturers go,
however G.T. Power, it seems, is here to stay. Widely regarded as providing the
best quality battery charging and care devices available in the RC world its
products have made many friends over the years and, indeed, the X2 Mini is set
to follow the trend. Offering an impressive 200W of charge power split between
two independent 100W channels, the X2 is able to charge batteries with a much
higher amperage in far less time. And, of course, with twin outputs, two
batteries can be charged at the same time, using completely separate charge or
discharge routines. With a choice of mains or 19-26V DC input, the X2 is ideal
for use both at home and at the field, track or lake. Moreover the backlit LCD
makes it simple to select the charge parameters while also monitoring a
battery’s status in any light. Compatible with today’s numerous cell
technologies this tidy unit is not only powerful and compact but convenient and
versatile too, allowing it to travel with you to satisfy any number of
multi-chemistry charging tasks.
What’s in the Box
- 1x X2 Mini multi-function battery charger.
- 1x Mains power lead.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.