For those new to the hobby a 6-Channel radio is a perfect starting point for most beginner and intermediate airplanes. With the stability and reliability-supported technology that the Detrum GAVIN-6C transmitter offers, you can learn and grow in the hobby with the confidence and support you deserve.
Detrum Gavin-6C Transmitter Features:
- Suitable for airplanes, helicopters, and multi-rotor
- Includes Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- Stores a maximum of 30 aircraft models in the transmitter
- Adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology which allows a strong anti-interference capability
- Ergonomic design enables users to hold the transmitter easily
- LCD display is designed with a straightforward menu and intuitive graphical interface which is easy to understand and convenient to use
- Adjustable stick lever tension with four stick modes you can choose from to match your style
- Failsafe function allows you set the positions that the servos move to in case of a fail
- Trainer function allows an experienced pilot to teach a beginner
- USB Data Port – Micro USB port provides connectivity for firmware updates and RC flight simulator cable (supplied)
- ClearViewSE Flight Simulator (Free Download) – Click Here to download ClearViewSE.
- Model Type: GAVIN-6C
- Number of channels: 6-channel
- Transmitter frequency: 2.4GHz
- Power supply: 1.5V*4 AA batteries
- Consuming current: less than or equal to 120mA (test mode), less than or equal to 230mA (operating mode)
- Output power: 10mW (test mode), 100mW (operating mode)
- Output pulse: 1050~1850ms(neutral 1500ms)
- Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Band: 99
- RF Power: ≤20dBm
- 2.4ghz System: DSSS+FHSS
- Code Type: 8DR
- Sensitivity: 1024
- Low Voltage Warning: 4V
- GAVIN-6C 6CH digital transmitter
- RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
Please Note: ClearViewSE RC Flight Simulator Software (Free Download) – Click Here to download ClearViewSE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.