DarBro RC Models, Radway Green Business Centre, Radway Green, Crewe, CW2 5PR - 01270 879101
- Designed for a wide selection of electric motors between 18~36 Turns
- Automatic Set-Up
- All connectors factory fitted
- Temperature cut-Off shuts down the speed controller to prevent damage from excessive current draw
- ‘Safe Start’ – to prevent accidental motor starts by disabling the motor circuitry until the throttle stick is moved to full throttle, then to the ‘off’ position
- BEC (Battery Elimination Circuitry) – which allows the motor battery to power the receiver and servos. When the motor battery voltage is reduced to a set voltage per cell, the low-voltage cut-off circuitry stops the motor while continuing to supply power to the receiver and servos, eliminating the need for and weight of a separate receiver battery
- Thermal Protection – which reduces the throttle to 70% when the maximum temperature is reached
- These ESCs function with brushed motors only!
|Max. Peak Current||440A|
|Max. Continuous Current||128A|
|Input Voltage NiCd/NiMH||5~10 Cells|
|Water Cooling System||Yes|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.