We are still open for online ordering with collections of orders by pre-arrangement! We are also still open for visits to the shop as we have been throughout the Pandemic due to essential IT support.
These collections/visits will be conducted through a dedicated, protected window outlet and all our staff test 2-3 times a week for Covid with results submitted to NHS every single time. We have been and will continue to supply amazing service through this dedicated, protected window. For now, we will continue to operate this way until at least September. Afraid we cannot allow customers back into the shop to browse while we protect not only our valued customers but also at risk staff members.
Please read the following procedures and information if you intend on visiting the shop.
- Current opening times:
Mon, Tue, Thurs and Fri : 10am-4pm
Wed and Sat by prior arrangement
Closed Sunday and all public holidays
- Please ring before you come down on the above days … even if a prior arrangement has been made – 01270 879101. This is so that we can confirm we have not had to isolate. We know our valued customers do come from some distance and do not want you wasting a trip if we have been told to isolate by NHS.
- When visiting our shop, please walk up to the window above the white table and knock gently to get our attention.
- Orders/Queries/Payments will be dealt with at the window.
- Contactless Payment is preferred. We can also accept cash, bank transfers and ‘Chip N Pin’ for transactions over £44. Contactless payment accepted for orders under £44. ApplePay and American Express also accepted.
- Where possible, use our online shop for postal orders but we are happy to take orders over the phone too.
- Now giving 3 months payment plan via PayPal for orders over £100
PPE for visiting our shop
- Even though Government guidelines have removed the legal requirement to wear a mask, we ask our valued customers to please continue to wear appropriate PPE when visiting the shop. At a minimum we ask you to wear a proper, Certified face mask covering both mouth and nose. Single layer bandannas and single layer home-made masks offer almost zero protection. A certified Face Shield is also acceptable.
We are taking this ongoing Covid pandemic very seriously and your life as well as ours matters.
Please contact us as usual through WhatsApp Text messages on 07900447149 (sorry, no voice calls) or our shop number (01270 879101) if you want to place orders or leave us a message. The preferred method of contact is through the Contact Form (Click Here).
We regret having to take these measures and hope you will bear with us during these extraordinary, trying times. The finish line is in sight but we still have a way to go before being able to safely open our doors again to our valued customers.
-= DarBro Computers Ltd / www.darbro.co.uk =-
All above applies to our IT division too and we are still offering our encrypted remote admin service.
-= SolQi – Energy for Life / www.solqi.co.uk =-
SolQi – pronounced Sol-Chi, meaning sun energy has been created to fill a calling for all of us who have been affected by COVID-19. We are passionate about the power of nature to heal, which is why we use natural, herbal and food-based ingredients wherever possible. We also like to give a little soulful intention to cultivate the mind, nurturing the whole body holistically.
Please visit the websites regularly for up-to-date information as it changes.